Saturday 17 September 2016

Anniversary Weekend, part i - Gardens of St Erth.




On a Friday the 13th in August 6 years ago I married my amazingly beautiful wife. We celebrated our wedding anniversary by going on an adventure to garden of St Erth.

St Erth is hidden away in the dense bushland of Wombat State Forest in the town of Blackwood. The gardens are a mixture of european cottage styles and australian natives.















We were lucky to have such a perfect overcast day with grey clouds providing the backdrop for the colours of fresh greens of grass, foliage and hedges, moss covered bare branches and flowers of winter. I prefer my photos in black and white, but in on this occasion I'm going to break with that rule.


Vampire lovers (photo stolen from Kriss’ blog)

Kriss has a great post of the day on her blog (which she posted on time too), I’ve only posted this a month late… I'm so slack :P
Blake Graphic/Web/UX Designer. Developer. Goth.

No comments :

Post a Comment